Director Information and Public Relations
Hamdard Laboratories (WAQF) Bangladesh
Kazi Mansur-ul-huq is a self made man who led a team of creative professionals with his motivation, analytical power, inter-personal skill and enthusiastic drive. In his personal life he is pious, caring to his family and surroundings, polite and humane in his attitude. His integrity and dedication to work is the trade mark of his professional achievements. He maintains an excellent personal and working relationship with all. To help others who are in need is his one of his noble virtues. He is in real terms “A friend in need a friend indeed”. He is a freelance journalist and columnists.
He was born in a respectable and pious Muslim family of Comilla in 1963. He is the youngest of his six brothers and sisters. From his boyhood he was taught honesty, religious value and humanity from the family. His father was a civil servant by virtue of the job nature he traveled to different parts of the country with his father that helped broaden his vision and to be a man with quality. He graduated from the University of Chittagong.
After completion of academic career, he joined Minhaz Group in 1986. From day one of his professional life he proved his worth and was commended for his professional skill. His entrepreneurial skill has brought success for his business. He is also looking for new ventures and creative arena for expanding his business. He encourages people to start something new and helps them to purse.
HAMDARD Laboratories (Waqf) Bangladesh. Hamdard is one of the largest and renowned herbal medicine companies in the world. It has several branches in the sub continent. Mr. Mansur joined Hamdard in 1994 as Director Information and Public Relation. The managing director and architect of modern Hamdard Hakim Md. Yousuf Haroon Bhuiyan invited him to join the organization being moved by his efficiency and honesty. He is carrying out his responsibilities in Hamdard with Dedication and Honesty. Web address: www.humdard.com.bd
Huq Foundation, Comilla. In memory of his parents, Kazi Mansur-ul-huq founded this social welfare organization in 1998. Kazi Mansur-ul-huq is the Member Secretary of Huq Foundation. The foundation is working for the welfare of poor and underprivileged society through providing training, Extending loan, Providing shelter, women welfare, disaster relief and health care. The Huq Foundation served over 8000 eye patients through cataract operation free of cost. On second Friday of every month Huq foundation arranges eye and health camp for poor people. The organization has a library for poor students. A school for the under privileged children has been setup by Huq Foundation. It also has a training centre for poor women. Web address: www.huqfoundation.org
Publications: Kazi Mansur-ul-huq is Chairman of board of Editors monthly health magazine “Apnar Swasthya”. He was Also Ex-Chairman of board of Editors Fort-nightly “Binodon Dhara” and Monthly “Surzo Toru”. During his student life Mr. Mansur edited two colleges Magazine named Palash and Jebon. Training: Received professional trainings in :
- Rural Journalism.
- Personal Management.
- Media Communication.
- Diploma in Unani Medicine and Surgery.
Socio-Cultural Activities: He is Associated With many Cultural and social organizations.
- Kazi Mansur-ul-huq is Chairman of DEBTEC. It is an organization that working in the field of promotion of bio-technology and environmental conservation of plants and herbal medicine.
- Ex-President of Lions Club of Dhaka Down Town.
- Life member Dhanmondi Recreation Club Dhaka.
- Member Executive Committee Comilla Diabetic Hospital (Trusty Hospital).
- Permanent Member Kolabagn Cria Chakro Club.
- Permanent Member Comilla Club Ltd.
- Director Comilla Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Life member of Bangladesh Red Crescent Society and Family Planning Association of Bangladesh.
- Member Center for Human Welfare Bangladesh.
- Advisor of Mahakal Natya Sampradaya.
- Advisor of Abrity Angon.
- Chairman Gobindopur Primary School Committee.
- Artha Kantha Business Award 2003 for Best Public Relation professional of the year.
- Best Public Relation Personality award 2003-2004 by Jatiya samannita unnayan foundation.
- The Industry Business Award 2004 for Best Public Relation Personality.
- Comillar Kagoj Award for Social Service 2005 for Huq Foundation.
- Dhara gold medal 2006 for social service for Huq Foundation.
- Shining personality award 2005 from Nari Kontho Foundation for Huq Foundation.
- Dhara gold medal 2002 for best Organizer and Social Service.
- Save away Social Service Award 2006
- Sadhinata sangshad award 2005 for Social Service.